Starting June 15th, 2020 we are scheduling specific appointment times as “In Clinic” and allowing clients in the building on a limited basis. These appointments are scheduled in advance, and all appointments are still “Curbside” check in, so please call on arrival. Surgical appointments and prescription/product pick up are also still Curbside. Call on arrival please.
Only the appointments pre-scheduled as In Clinic Appointments will be allowed to come in after phone check in with these restrictions:
- One Client per appointment in the building
- Client entering the building is fever and symptom free
- Client entering the building brings a mask and is required to wear it in the building at all times.
- One of our staff members will escort Client to the building and exam room after phone check in
Our exam rooms are small enough that more than 2 people wouldn’t allow us to follow social distancing, so we will do treatments (vaccinations, blood draws, some examinations) requiring restraint in our work area. For safety, we won’t allow clients to restrain their own pets.
Curbside appointments will continue to use AirVet app, FaceTime or by phone, the AirVet app is available for download on our website at https://skylineveterinaryclinic.com/resources/airvet/. Our phones have been extremely busy! You can find our curbside service policies below:
- Please pull in and park in an empty stall on arrival and remain in your vehicle with your pet or pets. Call us at 402-933-6800 and we will give you instructions from there! Please have all cats in carriers for the safety of the pets and our staff!
- The AirVet app is a great tool and the preferred way for our doctors to communicate with you during the visit. We won’t be charging for AirVet calls during the visit but using this as a way to live chat and keep our phone lines open. Download it before your visit from our website.
- For Prescriptions and Diet pick up, please call and remain in your vehicle after parking. We will give you instructions from there!
- For the safety and protection of our staff, please notify us if you have knowledge of contact with someone that is positive or are symptomatic so we can don additional personal protective equipment. If you are sick or symptomatic please reschedule or have someone else bring your pet.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation while we get through this together!